When any purchased component is incorporated into a design, we refer to this as integration. Whether it is test equipment or a specialized assembly system, we have the expertise to ensure that any system integration will be virtually seamless. Some of the more common integrated components include:
- Vibratory Parts Feeders
- O-ring Feed Systems
- Leak Testing Equipment
- Laser, Dot Peen, Inkjet, and Thermal Transfer Part Markers
- Precision Liquid Dispense Systems
- Various Vision Systems
- Centrifugal bowl feeders
- Tray fed hoppers.
- Cold forming equipment
- Vacuum pitch change conveyors
- Heat sealing and forming systems
- De-burring and flash removal systems
- Bottle capping and torque application systems
- Embossing and laser material removal systems
Bringing together these subsystems and ensuring that they function together as a system is the essence of integration. Let Jewett Automation be your primary systems integrator.